Sunday, 15 April 2012

The Last Stint

Tonight is my last night back home before I return to university for my final stint of year one. At some point I have some exams though the exam timetables aren't released yet so its pretty tough to know what to prepare for when. Being someone who isn't well motivated before exams to revise, that could be an issue but hopefully all will be fine.
It will feel odd going back to uni and halls once more having had a nice 3 weeks back home and working at my old job. In a way it felt a bit like things had returned a bit to how they were before university. Though, I am looking forward to a (hopefully) exciting last month and a bit in halls and seeing everyone again. I have my fingers crossed that my exams are supportive in terms of their times, such that they allow me to fill my time with as much fun as I can.

All that is left for me to do whilst home is tidy my bits away a bit and pack the last few items into my bag. Following that I just need a lift to the station and I'm sorted.

I could blabber on about my summer and the laughs I've had, but I'd rather leave it at the fact that its the final 5 or 6 weeks I will have in halls, and I want to make the very most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment