My plan for this week is simple:
Get all my work done ASAP so that I am free for everything starting Wednesday onwards!
Fortunately, in a sense, one of my lectures last week was cancelled. To rectify this, that unit has pushed all lectures and seminars back a week which means I have less work to do overall. Useful timing considering my plan for the week!
I'm quite looking forward to the second half of my week. Wednesday will be very football based, with playing football, then a meal and watching football (Chelsea vs Napoli). I always enjoy birthdays as it gives you the chance to make an individual happy, and often to go out and do something collectively with others which is normally a lot of fun. Thursday, as mentioned previously, I have my evening out watching Derren Brown Svengali in Southampton, which I am massively looking forward to. Then, of course, Friday I am going home to surprise my brother on his birthday and go out for a meal, before spending the weekend at home.
Hopefully the lovely weather holds out for the week, as it helps to lift the mood, is pleasant to look at and pleasant to go out in. I would say that it depends where you are as to how nice it is in Portsmouth. In the shade, its very chilly still and your constantly looking for a chance to get into a nice warm sunny spot instead! Makes me feel a bit like a ninja who keeps to the light, instead of the shadows.
So here's to hoping that the sun keeps shining and the skies stay blue; and that all your weeks hopes and plans, are a success and come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment