Saturday, 10 March 2012

Busy Bee

Good day. Or rather, goodnight by the time this is posted. I intended to post many hours ago, but I've been particularly busy. This consisted of a long gym session, lunch, a trip to the shops and market, watching a film, watching a football game, cooking another meal of the noodles I described last week, making a cake in a mug and doing some uni work until very late.
I felt good at the gym today and decided to stay for the best part of an hour and a half, but it only really took its toll in leaving me tired around half nine where I suddenly felt tired.

In the end my trip to the shops and market was more an excuse to get outside on a nice day, and I only got a card for my brother's birthday next week.

I watched Snatch earlier which was different but very enjoyable.

The noodles were as good as last week, no chicken this time but still flavourful and nice enough.

The cake in the mug didn't quite come out as planned first time, too much flour! But on further attemps by my friends and they made some very nice ones.

So that is my busy day summarised very briefly. Fun.

Tommorow I plan to do lots of uni work and washing. This is because my week ahead is very full, with a friend's birthday Wednesday, seeing Derren Brown Svengali at the Mayflower in Southampton Thursday and then going home on Friday for my brother's birthday.

Best get to sleep or I won't have much energy or thought power to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment