So, it is Wednesday on what has been a fine week weather wise! Barely any clouds in sight, with plentiful sun. It has been more than enough of an excuse to wear shorts, and even dig out some sunglasses. Make the most of it though, apparently the clear skies are due to depart for clouds and what not come the weekend (ironically when the majority of people I have spoken to are due to head home for Easter).
I think today I finally stopped feeling the tiredness and aches from Sunday, as I managed to get a good nights sleep. Just in time really in the sense I had 6-a-side football today. To say as little as possible, it was hot, very competitive and in the end we edged it 7-5. I even managed to get a goal for a change!
Before football, me and some friends put a plan into action we made the night before. For a while now we have been talking about making vodka jelly. This Tursday I had decided to have a get together of people as happened previously before everytime goes off for easter. So we decided what better an excuse than to make around 99 vodka jelly shots, varying in flavours of strawberry, lemon, lime and blackcurrant. They have taken up the whole of the bottom of our fridge and to be honst, look pretty awesome! I hope they taste as good as they look.
Hopefully the evening will be a laugh and a fitting mini send off before easter, where the majority of people, like me, are home this Friday. As much as I relish my time back at home and enjoy it, I know and realise that my time in halls is also very important and I want to have as many fond memories of it as possible, as unfortunately, all good things come to an end. So best to make the very most of it while it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment