Thursday, 26 January 2012

Re-Presentation

It is Thursday evening and I thought I would add a picture of the view my window presents, high up in student halls. I quite enjoy the view, both in the day and at night.


Unfortunately my phone's camera doesn't do it justice and it is through a window, but you get the jist.

Tomorrow I have to do a presentation. My group has already performed it and been assessed for it last year, but we got invited back to re-do it in a competition with three other groups. I think it will be infront of a few people from some local businesses, as well as a few unit coordinators. The project was to come up with a business idea, develop it and apply some accounting ideas to it, such as SWOT analysis and cash flow forecasts. Apparently there is some food after the four groups have finished presenting. I will keep my eyes peeled as I'm sure by the time its all done I will appreciate something to eat!

Today I reorganised my room, I think for the third time in total since I started living here but the first (and I expect last) time this year. I didn't move much, just reorganised my desk and got rid of some rubbish that was cluttering it up. I feel like it gives me better use of the space and it looks like it is better presented, so we will see if it actually does when I have lectures notes and seminar questions galore come next week.

For the time being I will be spending my evening, firstly, going to cook and eat dinner, followed by some final work on the presentation, seeing my friends if they are about and perhaps some YouTube videos. I expect I will try to go to sleep earlier today, as I need to be up and well presented for 9:30, which is comfortably earlier than I have been waking up all this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment